On the move...

Our time in Begium has been fun and relaxing! We've been hanging out with Luk and Holly like old times. On Tuesday I will fly back to Ohio and Josh will fly to Russia. He will be visiting one of our church's missionaries there for 3 weeks. As soon as I recover from jet lag, I'll be rushing like mad to get my first grade classroom ready for August 29, our first day of school. I hope to share some funny first grade stories on this blog so stay tuned!


2 Comments:
Hey Jeanine thanks for coming over for a visit. We have had a blast with you guys. Thanks for your help with Gideon, help with renovations and for looking around town with us. We look forward to reading your blog this year since you have to redo your first grade again for the second year in a row. Love Ya.
hey nene! I'm so glad you have a blog now...much easier to keep up! Enjoy your time so much!
love you!
kim johnson
Post a Comment
<< Home